Sales Development Representative (Enterprise) at SaaS Startup
Indicative is changing the way the enterprise is making decisions with data. We are focused on making sophisticated analytics easy for enterprise businesses by building simple, yet incredibly powerful tools that allow anyone to access, understand, and visualize data. Indicative is led by a successful management team with a proven track record that includes multiple exits to Fortune 500 companies.
We are adding to our sales team, and looking for born prospectors for our Sales Development role.
This is an ideal position for someone with prior sales development experience in software looking to advance quickly.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Generating qualified demos and outbound opportunities by phone and email
- Build and execute strategy to penetrate Fortune 2000 accounts
- Working with our account executives to prospect into and close large enterprise deals
- Reporting on our prospecting performance and identifying potential optimizations
- Updating and leveraging CRM to better track our business
It is expected that top performers will quickly progress into full Account Executives roles.
- Great attitude and work ethic
- Previous sales experience in B2B software or other B2B technical products
- 1-3 years of B2B sales development experience
- Incredible attention to detail
- Solid understanding of technology and natural aptitude for picking up new web applications
- Love talking on the phone and willing to make 100+ emails and 50+ outbound phone calls a day
- A cover letter that describes who you are, what you've done, and why you want to join Indicative in 3 sentences or less
- Strong experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with sales automation software
- Background in full lifecycle of enterprise technology sales
----Please apply directly for this job here: https://indicative.workable.com/jobs/292171
- Unlimited snacks and a fully-stocked drinks and beer fridge, team lunches on Fridays, regular happy hours, great office location in Union Square near all major trains