Growth Marketer/Marketing Manager
About the Company:
Indicative is a behavioral analytics platform focused on making customer analytics easy for businesses by building simple, yet incredibly powerful tools. The company is led by a successful management team with a proven track record that includes multiple exits to Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Saas Growth Marketer to help drive Indicative’s lead generation efforts and customer growth. An ideal candidate is a Marketing generalist, with working knowledge across various lead generation channels and industry best practices. The Growth Marketer will be responsible for top of funnel and qualified lead generation across the owned and paid channels, and lead the strategy creation through to execution.
Indicative is a fast paced tech start up, an ideal environment for those looking to be pushed, challenged, and grow on the job, with lots of opportunity to take on bigger tasks and grow into bigger roles. This position will work directly w/ senior leadership, including the CEO.
- Define Indicative's overall marketing strategy, including content strategy, relative to each stage of the funnel, driving to execution
- Manage freelance writers and be hands on with content creation, including case studies, white papers, blogs, or other media formats for various distribution channels (i.e. web, mobile, email, social, paid, etc.)
- Manage Email Marketing strategy, and create thoughtful communications that drive leads through the funnel via clear, compelling, and articulate campaign messaging
- Manage organic social media channels as a vehicle for content distribution
- Manage freelancers and vendors closely to ensure final products (e.g. image assets, writings, etc.) align with Indicative brand and voice, and meets our standards
- Responsible for day to day Marketing operations, budgeting, and reporting
- Bachelor degree, 2-4 years B2B Marketing experience, preferably in Saas
- Strong storyteller, with the ability to turn a concept and an idea into a compelling headline or a well-articulated case study
- Aptitude to learn and to grasp technology, ability to explain complex or technical concepts to non-technical audience articulately and gracefully
- Strong English language skills, in both written and verbal communications
- Willingness to pivot and be flexible in taking on various responsibilities, openness to taking on new challenges as strategies and business goals evolve
- Positive, can-do attitude, and scrappiness a must!
- Problem solver, an instinct to take on challenges and proactive about seeking solutions will be key for success
- The opportunity to be part of a lean but highly productive marketing team, executing on a multi-channel strategy to hit ambitious goals
- A polite, collegial, and energetic work environment centrally located in Downtown LA
- Awesome team culture: no politics, little formal hierarchy, and one that values independence and autonomy
- Friendly and intelligent co-workers who are the BEST in their respective fields
- A successful management team that has experience in building and selling profitable businesses
- Team lunches every Wednesday and Friday, with unlimited snacks!