We’re a small team looking to bring on a data-passionate Account Executive with a strong work ethic who is eager to learn! This is an opportunity to be one of the first sales hires, and further drive our growth. You will work hand in hand with the sales team to qualify and close deals. You will learn the industry inside and out, manage deals from qualification to product demos to close, and grow our customer base.
This is a full time position with a base salary and uncapped commission. It is an opportunity to be one of the first sales hires. You will work directly with and report to the Director of Sales & Marketing at our new downtown LA location.
About the Company: Indicative is a behavioral analytics platform focused on making customer analytics easy for businesses by building simple, yet incredibly powerful tools. The company is led by a successful management team with a proven track record that includes multiple exits to Fortune 500 companies.
- Close deals to hit revenue and growth objectives
- Drive the sales cycle: understand the customer’s objectives, present and demo our product, manage the data integration during a trial, and negotiate deals to close
- Build strong relationships and genuine rapport with potential customers
- Report on sales performance and identify potential optimizations (product, email, landing pages, strategy, paywall, etc.)
- Conduct industry and market research and optimize current strategies
- Create standard and personalized sales collateral
- Generate qualified opportunities through research, upsell, emails, networking, and referrals
- 2+ years of full-time sales experience preferred, but recent grads ok
- Data enthusiast or eager to learn about data/analytics
- Positive, can-do attitude, and scrappiness a must!
- Strong English language skills, in both written and verbal communications
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative, and self-motivation
- Aptitude to learn and to grasp technology, ability to explain complex or technical concepts to non-technical audience articulately and gracefully
- Problem solver, an instinct to take on challenges and proactive about seeking solutions will be key for success
- The opportunity to be part of a lean but highly productive team
- A polite, collegial, and energetic work environment at a WeWork in Downtown LA
- Awesome team culture: no politics, little formal hierarchy, and one that values independence and autonomy
- Friendly and intelligent co-workers who are the BEST in their respective fields
- A successful management team that has experience in building and selling profitable businesses
- Team lunches every Wednesday and Friday, with unlimited snacks!